Researchers at ETH Zurich have developed an internal-combustion engine that emits less than half the CO2 compared to a regular vehicle engine without compromising performance. This corresponds to fuel consumption of less than 2.4 l per 100 km. Starting from a VW Golf diesel engine, this natural-gas/diesel hybrid makes use of sophisticated control systems ….
- Few seagulls around at Port of Dover today. Only the hardy ones out at sea. Majority must have gone into town for easier pickings ...!yesterday
- Anybody? https://t.co/eCg24FCYFO2 days ago
- This is a bargain, for somebody. In Overijse, Belgium. https://t.co/JUCaFL5sMb2 days ago
- https://t.co/GcEQS6huu04 days ago
- Sajid Javid as Britain's next PM? https://t.co/Uk3WJIaeTf4 days ago
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
“Pity the nation that has to silence its writers for speaking their minds. Pity the nation that needs to jail those who ask for justice, while communal killers, mass murderers, corporate scamsters, looters, rapists, and those who prey on the poorest of the poor roam free.”
Arundhati Roy, Booker-prize winning novelist, October 2010.