Researchers at ETH Zurich have developed an internal-combustion engine that emits less than half the CO2 compared to a regular vehicle engine without compromising performance. This corresponds to fuel consumption of less than 2.4 l per 100 km. Starting from a VW Golf diesel engine, this natural-gas/diesel hybrid makes use of sophisticated control systems ….
- Fantastic day up on Hadrian's Wall.5 days ago
- South-East Burn Up – London to Brighton in extended company https://t.co/1P2TK4asIA https://t.co/y6FplFQrpv9 days ago
- @njdrb Hi David, we met at the last Newcastle DM in 2016, when I was the NEC rep for the CE branches. I'd like to g… https://t.co/rjOzI8Crrz12 days ago
- Biased programme content does not a good broadcaster make https://t.co/mhpI70SnWg https://t.co/J3ZtDUkfZ818 days ago
- UK government to spend £3m helping UK nationals apply for EU residency https://t.co/QW1kJnJXiZ22 days ago
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
— George Orwell, ‘The Freedom of the Press’, 1944.