Researchers at ETH Zurich have developed an internal-combustion engine that emits less than half the CO2 compared to a regular vehicle engine without compromising performance. This corresponds to fuel consumption of less than 2.4 l per 100 km. Starting from a VW Golf diesel engine, this natural-gas/diesel hybrid makes use of sophisticated control systems ….
- RT @QuintinLake: Last light over the Humber #Hull https://t.co/Ak3cq57z1I9 hours ago
- That is pretty weird ... and somewhat frightening ... https://t.co/bpV3CLhwOW3 days ago
- @Justajourno @DawnHFoster Probably, because you can't just slap down housing estates everywhere without building in… https://t.co/NteAGSWfiJ5 days ago
- RT @afneil: Have confirmed what I tentatively reported on Politics Live: Javid resigned because Johnson demanded he fire his special advise…5 days ago
- Post Edited: EFJ publishes transposition guide for journalists on new EU whistleblower directive https://t.co/v22N404Odk6 days ago
Let's connect on any of these social networks!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
“The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair.”
Winston Churchill, his last major speech in the House of Commons, 1955.